TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms carefully as they impact how you can use the LottoNow.World website. By using or visiting the LottoNow.World website, YOU accept and agree to these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these terms at any times. We will post a new version on the LottoNow.World website.
These versions will take effect IMMEDIATELY on posting. It is your responsibility to make sure that you are aware of the most up to date version of these terms.
Your billing descriptor will show up as ALW*lottonow442081444196″ on your credit card statements.
In this Agreement, the following words and phrases shall (unless the context otherwise requires) have the meanings set out beside them:
“Company” – Lottonow S.L.
“Credit Card” – any kind of instrument providing a payment, debit, credit and/or similar functions.
“Lottery Operator” – for each lottery game and draw, the official and independent third party lottery operator that operates and manages that lottery game and draw.
“Services” – the Company’s services offered via LottoNow.world
“Syndicate manager” – the Company
“Syndicate member” – any registered User who paid a fee to be part of a defined syndicate. If for any individual Syndicate there are shares that have remained un-purchased by Users, the Syndicate manager shall have equal rights with Syndicate members.
“Ticket”/’Lottery Ticket” – a Lottery Ticket purchased by the Syndicate manager in the name of the Syndicate manager;
“User” – any person holding a valid User Account.
“User Account” – an Account opened via LottoNow.World by an individual, solely for the use of that individual for the purpose of using the Services, or an account open on behalf of a user for the purpose of using the Services.
“Username” and “Password” – the e-mail address and password specified by the User at the point of registration , that shall be used to carry out all deposit and withdrawal transactions via the User Account and that are intended to ensure that the User can be uniquely identified by LottoNow.world.
“us”/”we”/”our” – the Company, and any subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and contractors, and any other person acting for or on behalf of the Company.
“Website”/”Site” – any website owned, operated or hosted by the Company, and any software or content that is used to access such website.
“Winning Numbers” – In respects of each draw the related final and conclusive Winning numbers published by the Lottery Operator.
“Winnings” or “Prize” – the Winnings attributed to a Ticket, as determined solely by the Lottery Operator. The terms shall be used interchangeably.
“you”/”your” – the User.
All items on this page of this Agreement shall for all purposes form part of this Agreement, and constitute a material and major part of it.
COMPANY STATUS AND OPERATING MODEL
LottoNow S.L. only offer a Syndicate Management Service.
We do not operate as a gambling or a gaming company, and do NOT offer the opportunity to Bet on the outcome of a draw.
We do NOT sell Lottery Tickets, and we do not receive any commissions from any lottery operators for offering our Syndicate Management Service.
We do not promote Lottery, and as such are NOT lottery promoters.
Consent to the terms by accessing or creating an account on the site
2 . If you do not fully agree to the Site Terms, please do not access and/or use the Site at all, and remove any accounts or bookmarks you may have created.
your ability to accept the site terms
3. If you are under the age eighteen (18) or under the minimum legal age according to applicable laws in your jurisdiction, you are NOT allowed to access and use the Site, register an Account and use any of the Services that Lottonow S.L. offer (as defined below). And as such should remove any accounts or bookmarks you have created to the site.
4 . By accessing the Lottonow.world site, and by the action of registering an Account, you acknowledge that you are of sound mind, you are capable of taking responsibility for your own actions and enter into valid legal binding contracts with the company.
5. If at any point LottoNow S.L. receive any reliable information that a User is under the age eighteen (18) or under the minimum legal age according to applicable laws in the respective jurisdiction, we may terminate or suspend that User’s Account and/or access to the Site, cancel any syndicate memberships, and retain the account holders rights to balances.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
6. We reserve the right to amend the Site Terms at any time. If we do so you will be notified by email or we will publish the amended Site Terms on the Site.
7.The amendments to the Site Terms become effective immediately to their publishing on the Site.
8.Your access and/or registration signify that you have read, and accept and fully agree with the amended Site Terms. If you do not accept the terms, your only option is to stop and remove access and/or using the Site.
THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE
9. The Site provides information about official lotteries that are operated by independent Lottery Operators across the world.
10. The Site enables Users who hold a valid account to participate in a Managed Syndicate (“the Syndicate Service”)
11. The Site offers Services to Users who hold a valid account, all subject to the Site Terms.
12. The Company reserve the right to suspend, change or discontinue any area of the Site,
13. The Company reserve the right to suspend, change or discontinue any Service offered via the Site
14. The Company reserve the right to suspend, change, or discontinue the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the Site at any time.
15. The Company reserve the right to impose limits and/or restrict access to any parts or the entire Site without prior notice and liability.
THE USERS ACCOUNT
16. In order to use the services offered via the Site, you must first register an Account filling in all the details that are asked for at the time of creation. You confirm that the information that you provide to the company is full complete and accurate.
17. You are obliged to let us know within 3 working days of any changes to the information that we have asked of you. Any failing in this may end with the company terminating your account.
18. The Company reserves the right to request additional information and/or documents as we see fit so that we can validate your age, your address and your validity for holding an account, and that the company can suspend your Account until these have been provided.
19. The Company reserves the right to and will terminate your Account and forfeit the funds held in your Account, should you fail to provide the requested information and/or documents within the deadline given.
20. By registering an Account, you acknowledge that your use of the Services do not violate any laws and regulations of any jurisdiction applicable to you.
21. You are prohibited from registering an Account, if you are a director, employee, officer, agent, affiliate, representative, and/or contractor of the Company,
22 You are prohibited from registering an Account, are director, employee, officer, agent, affiliate, representative, and/or contractor of any Lottery Operator and or any third party service provider we engage to perform any Services on our behalf,
23. The Company permits you to register and use only one Account, solely for your own personal use.
24. The Company prohibits you to register an Account if you have registered an Account in the past which was terminated or suspended by us or by any other Company providing similar services.
25. The Company prohibits the opening of an account if you are citizen or resident of the United States of America.
26. The company prohibits the opening of an account if you are a citizen of or resident in a country identified as having strategic deficiencies by the FATF (http://www.fatf-gafi.org)
27. By registering an Account with us, you commit to cooperate with the company and use the Services in good faith towards the company.
28. You are fully responsible to maintaining the confidentiality of your User Account details, including but not limited to any credentials you may use to access your account.
29. You are fully and solely responsible for any activity that occurs in your Account and for any unauthorized use of your Account that may occur.
30. You are responsible to immediately contact and inform us if you suspect unauthorized use of your Account.
31. You confirm that your Account will not be used and you will not allow any other group and/or organization to use your Account for unauthorized, unlawful, fraudulent, wrongful, counterfeit, money laundering or other inappropriate actions
32. You confirm that you will not make any attempt to access areas of the site that you have not explicitly been granted access to, or the like.
33. You will not disregard any terms and conditions of any games of any of the independent Lottery Operators
34. You will not solicit any improper aid from any person and/or entity cited the un-authorised activities section.
35. In the event that the company receives any information of any unauthorised Activities through reliable means, we reserve the right to inform any competent authority.
36. In the event that the company receives any information of unauthorised Activities through reliable means, we reserve to cancel your Account and/or access to the Site and to claim any capital available in your Account.
37. You, and you alone shall be subject for all fraud, obligations and expenses due to any unauthorised activity committed by you and/or committed by another person or entity with your consent and you shall reimburse us for any such issues, obligations and expenses provoked from any such action.
38. For you to use our Syndicate Service, you must provide full, complete, truthful and accurate information of the payment method you have selected.
39. You affirm that you are fully entitled to use the payment method provided in connection with your Account, and are legally obliged to stop the transaction if this is not the case.
40. If you are not the owner of the payment method provided in connection with your account you must not perform any purchase with LottoNow SL. And must remove the payment method from your account.
41. In the event that we receive any information or believe the unauthorized use of a payment method by you comes to our attention trough reliable means, we reserve the right to inform any competent authority, entity, organisation, online service providers, banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your personal identifiable information and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity performed by you or via your Account.
42. If you transfer funds into your Account, such funds will be deposited into your Account upon actual receipt of funds.
43. If you transfer funds into your Account, minimum and maximum limits may be applied in respect of transferring funds into and out of your Account, depending upon your history with the Company, the method of deposit, and other factors as determined solely by the Company.
44. If for any reason, for example chargeback’s occur on money that has been deposited through your account, then we will remove the active balance from your account, INCLUDING any winnings that have not been withdrawn.
45. You agree that you shall not make any charge backs and/or deny or reverse any payment made by you in connection with the Services, and you shall reimburse the Company for any loss, cost and/or damage it incurs as a result of any such action by you, and in any event you will promptly pay any and all of your debts to the Company.
46. Lottery draws are not operated by LottoNow SL. And we have no impact, or baring on the result.
47. Lottery draws are operated by independent, official, formal and legal Lottery Operators based in different jurisdictions worldwide who offer the lottery tickets that LottoNow purchase as part of a managed syndicate for our customers.
THE SYNDICATE SERVICE
48. Lottonow.World enables Users to join a Syndicate.
49. The Syndicate service offers you the opportunity to purchase one or more equal shares of ownership in a defined managed Syndicate and to share with the Syndicate members any Prize which may be due if a Lottery Ticket which is part of the set of Lottery Tickets purchased by the Syndicate manager for a specific Syndicate contains any Winning Numbers and is paid by the lottery operator.
50. Each syndicate requires more than one member
51. LottoNow.World will determine the number of Lottery Tickets to be purchased by the Syndicate manager.
52. LottoNow.World will determine the number combinations to be played on the Lottery Tickets purchased by the Syndicate manager (“Lines”).
53. LottoNow.World will determine the total number of shares made available for purchase in the Syndicate.
54. LottoNow.World can in certain circumstance make a decision to change the number of shares for purchase in the Syndicate. In case this occurrence happens you can decide to be refunded the amount that you have paid for membership of the changed syndicate.
55. The Site will make available prior to your purchase of any shares the total number of shares available for purchase in a Syndicate
56. The Site will make available prior to your purchase of any shares the Lines Played
57. The Site will make available prior to your purchase of any shares the Membership fee required to enter the Syndicate.
58. The Syndicate service does not enable or entitle you to choose the members of a Syndicate.
Ownership of lottery tickets and shares in a specific syndicate
59. To re-iterate LottoNow S.L. offer a Syndicate management service. We are not selling Lottery Tickets.
60. By purchasing a share from a Syndicated created by a Syndicate manager, you will not own any specific Lottery Ticket or any specific Line purchased by the Syndicate manager, nor will you have any direct claim for any associated Prize. Payments of prizes is decided upon by the Syndicate Manager.
61. Any Shares not purchased by Users shall be owned by wholly owned by LottoNow SL and any prizes won by unsold shares will be paid to the company
CUSTOMERS MEMBERSHIP FEE TO JOIN A SYNDICATE.
62. Prior to your participation in a Syndicate, if you wish to become a Syndicate member and receive shares of ownership in a Syndicate, you must pay a Membership fee to LottoNow S.L.
63. The Syndicate Membership fee corresponds to the consideration to be paid to LottoNow S.L. for the Syndicate Management Service we provide to you the customer.
64. The Membership fee corresponds to the percentage of shares of the Total Available Shares for a specific Syndicate, you wish to own in that Specific Syndicate.
65. Your request to participate in a specific Syndicate is subject to you having sufficient deposited funds in your User Account to pay the Membership fee or by using a payment method which allow the payment of the Syndicate Membership fee.
66. If the funds in your User Account are insufficient for the payment of Membership fee or the payment method provided by you do not allow the payment of the Membership fee, either at the time of the request placed by you or at the time in which the Company debits your User Account or the payment method provided by you for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to, any limits placed by you, and any chargebacks or withdrawal of funds; any malfunction or inability to process the credit card), or any time in between, you will not receive any shares in that specific Syndicate, regardless of whether your request was registered with the Company or not;
67. You hereby release, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising from not participating in a specific Syndicate due to lack of funds, in whole or in part, in your User Account or the lack of possibility to debit the payment method provided by you, in whole or in part.
68. Upon verification of the payment of the Membership fee, you will receive a confirmation email.
69. Upon verification and confirmation of the payment of the Membership fee, you become the owner of the shares corresponding to your order and to the Membership fee paid for the specific Syndicate and you shall be entitled to your share in any Prize won by that specific Syndicate in accordance with section “Syndicate Share Prize distribution”
Syndicate share prize distribution.
70. Any Prize which may be due if a Lottery Ticket which is part of the set of Lottery Tickets purchased by the Syndicate manager for a specific Syndicate contains any Winning Numbers is shared among the Syndicate members. The Syndicate Manager is responsible for ensuring that any Winnings are divided equally between the Members of a Syndicate.
71. The portion due to you of any Prize resulting from Winning Lottery Tickets purchased on behalf of a Syndicate (“Syndicate Prize”) will correspond to the percentage of shares you have purchased of the total available shares in that Syndicate.
72. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the Syndicate Prize is equal to the Winnings attributed to the Lottery Ticket which is part of the set of Lottery Tickets purchased by the Syndicate manager for the specific Syndicate, as determined by the pertinent Lottery Operator, minus the direct cost of collection, including but not limited to associated bank transfer costs, travel, taxes encumbered or paid to the local authorities and other sums in accordance with the rules of the pertinent Lottery Operator.
73. The amount due to you in accordance with clause 70,71,72 will be delivered to your Account within 48 hours after the Syndicate Prize cleared funds are received by the Syndicate Manager from the pertinent Lottery Operator.
Payments and withdrawals (cashouts)
To make a withdrawal please send an email to [email protected] from the email address attached to your account.
74. Acceptance of a cashout request is subject to any deposit method restrictions, transaction and withdrawal limits and security reviews (and any other terms of this Agreement).
75. You must have a minimum available and cleared balance of €15.00 to be able to request a cashout.
75. Cashouts shall be made by cheque, wire, credit card and/or any other manner which the Company selects at its sole discretion, although the Company will try to accommodate your preferences as indicated by you.
76.The Company may report, withhold and deduct any amount from your User Account in order to comply with any applicable law.
77. Payments will be made as soon as reasonably possible, although there may be delays due to any security review undertaken by the Company and where the Company holds any such payments in accordance with this Agreement.
78. The funds in your User Account can be withdrawn in US Dollars or Euros, according to your preference. In any case in which the funds in Your User Account are held in any other currency, the Company will convert the funds into US Dollars or Euros, according to your preference, in accordance with the valid exchange rates we receive from our Bank.
79. Any fees and costs incurred in connection with such conversion will be deducted from the funds cashed out.
80. You will be asked to provide proof of name, address and country of residence before we are able to process a cashout request. Documents must be provided as requested by the LottoNow managers within 78 hours, or else the cashout request will be cancelled.
90. While the Company does not charge commissions for any cashouts, there may be third party fees, commissions and/or costs incurred in connection with such cashouts (including, but not limited to, conversion charges, fees and/or commissions) and these will be deducted from the funds cashed out, and based upon the cashout instrument.
91. The Company retains the right to withhold any payments to you, in the event that it believes or suspects (at its sole discretion) that you may be engaging in or have engaged in fraudulent, unlawful or improper activity, or if the Company has any concerns about the operation of your User Account or the cashout request.
92. In such cases, the Company may commence and/or be involved in and/or assist any investigation into such circumstances (including, but not limited to, by way of disclosing any relevant information, including your personal identifiable information, to any third party), and you agree to assist and cooperate with any such investigation.
93. You shall be solely and wholly responsible for the reporting and payment of any and all taxes and charges arising from or imposed on amounts paid or transferred to you by the Site under these Terms. You acknowledge and agree that the Lottery Operator might retain a portion of your Prize and forward it to the appropriate taxing authority on your behalf.
94. The Company adheres to the highest legal and moral standards that prohibit children from playing in our Lottery Syndicates.
95. The Company reserves the right to close any Account where there is a reasonable assumption that the account holder and/or user is underage.
96. In order to protect children, you acknowledge and confirm to adhere to Keep your personal information (including Credit/Debit Card data, bank account & online payment methods details) safe.
97. In order to protect children, you acknowledge and confirm to adhere to Log out of any online accounts where financial services can be used EVERY TIME you leave your personal computer unattended.
98. In order to protect children, you acknowledge and confirm to adhere to make sure you provide minors with proper education regarding the risks connected with gambling-related activities.
99. In order to protect children, you acknowledge and confirm to adhere to monitor your computers’ browsing history and set security parameters to protect children against accessing websites that offer online gambling entertainment.
100. In order to protect children, you acknowledge and confirm to adhere to should you notice that any child is registered with the Site, please contact us at lotonow.world/contact-us/.
101. The Company places a great emphasis on playing responsibly and it is one of our primary concerns to help our customers avoid gambling addiction and any potential problems connected with this addiction.
102. Users have the option of resigning from our services at any time and can do so simply by contacting our support team and requesting an account cancellation.
103. We reserve the right to set off against a User’s Winnings the amount of any unpaid amount by that User;
104. We reserve the right to terminate, vary or suspend any User Account, immediately and without prior notice, if any information of any Unauthorized Activities comes to our attention
105. We reserve the right to require that the relevant User provide identification documents in order to enable us to verify the validity of User Account details and the User’s entitlement to the Winnings or Prizes.
106. We will use reasonable endeavour to avoid any error related to any information published on the Site and we reserve the right to correct any errors.
107. Where we become aware of an error, we will use reasonable endeavour to inform the affected User of the error.
108. The User shall immediately notify us if any funds are credited to his User Account in error. Should such a mis-credit occur, the funds in question shall not be withdrawn or otherwise used by the User, and we reserve the right to withdraw or recover these funds.
109. We endeavour to ensure that the Site and the services available through it are available to Users as much as is reasonably possible, but cannot and do not guarantee that: (i) the Site will be available at any specific time or for any specific period; or that the Site’s features, functionality or performance will meet the User’s requirements or those of anyone else (ii) the Site or its features and functionality are, or will be, compatible with, or available on, the device or system used by a User to access the Site.
110. We do not warrant that any alerts a User may choose to subscribe to will be provided in advance of the deadline for submitting an order for the relevant draw and shall have no liability to a User if any such alerts are incorrect or delayed or are not sent to or not received by the User.
111. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS, SUPPLIERS OR DISTRIBUTORS WILL BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY), EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF OR IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE. In particular, the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, special, incidental or punitive damages (including without limitation, lost business, revenue, profits, or goodwill) arising in connection with the Terms or the provision of Services (including any service implementation delays/failures), under any theory of tort, contract, warranty, strict liability or negligence, even if the Company has been advised, knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages. The Company makes no warranties, express or implied, as to any Service provisioned hereunder. The Company specifically disclaims any and all implied warranties; including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or title or non-infringement of third party rights.
112. In this Agreement, nothing shall block the Company’s responsibility for personal injury or death coming from its disregard or for any counterfeit.
113. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from the insolvency of any bank or Lottery Operator, including (without limitation) any bank with which the Company maintains its Accounts and any related operator. Company shall not be liable for the legal validity of the contest mechanism or its availability to Users and shall be under no obligation to verify this aspect.
114. Company will not be liable to a User or anyone else, whether in contract, tort (including negligence, breach of statutory duty or other tort) or otherwise:
(i) for any loss of revenue, business, anticipated savings or profits (whether direct or indirect); or
(ii) for any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs or other claims, howsoever caused or arising, whether through non-supply or late supply of the Site or any service available through the Site, non-performance of these Terms or otherwise.
(iii) Except as expressly stated elsewhere in these Terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms, whether express or implied (by common law, statute, collaterally or otherwise) are hereby excluded, except in the case of fraud, or where such exclusion is not permitted by applicable law.
115. No refunds are provided save as expressly provided in these Terms.
116. Without prejudice to any other provision of these Terms, the Company shall not be liable to any person:
(i) for any event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation, any actual or threatened war or other threat or challenge to governmental authority, confiscation, nationalization, requisition or destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any Government or public or local authority, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, tempest, power cut and/or failure or obstruction of any network, broadcasting or telecommunications service;
(ii) for the failure of, or damage or destruction to, or any errors caused by the computer systems or records of the Company or any third party (including, without limitation, the Site), or any aspect of the foregoing;
(iii) for delays, losses, errors or omissions in or made by the postal or other delivery service or by the banking system;
(iv) for any other action or event that prevents or hinders the issue of a valid order;
(v) for the refusal to sell a service to any person or to allow any person to place an order; and
(vi) for any losses caused to Users including misuse or unauthorized use of Passwords, money lost by placing orders and failure or malfunction of the equipment or technology of the relevant User or his/her Internet service provider.
117. If you have any complaints, claims or disputes with regard to the Site and/or the Services, you must submit your complaint to the Company in writing as soon as is reasonably practicable following the occurrence of the event to which the complaint, claim or dispute refers. Complaints may be submitted by email to [email protected], or via our Contact Us page indicating your claim/complaint with maximum description and details.
118. The Company may, at its sole discretion, refuse to register and provide a User Account to anyone and close any User Account.
119. The Company shall be entitled, at its sole discretion and without any prior notice, to change, amend, modify, remove or discontinue, from time to time, any of the Services with immediate effect. We shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you resulting from any changes made and you shall have no claims against us in such regard.
120. The Company may, at its sole discretion, transfer or assign this Agreement (in whole or in part) to any third party without any prior notice; without derogating from the above, the Site and/or any of the Services may be operated by third parties. You may not transfer, assign or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
121. You understand that you will receive electronic communications from the Company, posted on the Site and/or sent to you via e-mail. All such communications will be considered in writing and will be considered received by you within 24 hours from the time in which the notice was posted on the Site or sent to you via e-mail.
122. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Company and you with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreement between the Company and you in relation to the same. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept this Agreement, you have not relied on any representation made by us. Any representation, promise, undertaking or consent, whether verbal or in writing, which is not included in this Agreement, will not be valid.
123. The failure of the Company at any time in enforcing any right or remedy under this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any future or other exercise of such right or remedy.
124. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Spain. You irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Spain for settlement of any disputes or matters arising out of or concerning this Agreement or its enforceability.
125. If any part of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, then such provision shall be excluded from this Agreement and the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted as if such provision was so excluded and shall be enforceable in accordance with its terms; provided, however, that in such event this Agreement shall be interpreted so as to give effect, to the greatest extent consistent with and permitted by applicable law, to the meaning and intention of the excluded provision as determined by such court of competent jurisdiction.
126. You acknowledge that your failure to comply with this Agreement may result in disqualification, the suspension and/or termination of your User Account, forfeiture of funds and/or legal action against you.
127. This Agreement has been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of this Agreement and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
128. The Company may, at any time, set off any positive balances in your User Account against any amount owed by you to the Company.
129. The Company reserves the right to limit or refuse any activity and/or request made by you or through your User Account.
130. Unless explicitly stated in this Agreement, nothing in this Agreement shall: be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, partnership, joint venture, trust of fiduciary relationships or any other similar relationship between you and us; create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party, or grant you any security interest in any asset of us, including (but not limited to) any sum held in your User Account.
131. Except as where they are expressly stated in the site terms and conditions, you acknowledge and warrant that any Prices and fees and/or payments paid by you to LottoNow in connection with your use of the Site and any Services are non-refundable.
132. If you genuinly believe that you have been wrongfully charged an amount by us you may notify us and request a refund.
133. You may contact us via our Support Service and send as much detail as possible for us to be able to make our enquiries. Please include the full details of the disputed transaction, including the date of the transaction, the payment method, the order number (as found in your account) and an explanation of why you are requesting the amount.
134. If in LottoNow’s sole discretion we find that an amount has been wrongfully charged, we will refund you the amount charged, and no other amount.